Bleu Is Rising To The Challenge
If your dream is to be in the kitchen, begin your culinary journey at Le Cordon Bleu, the number one cooking school*. You belong in a community that shares your passion. Our chefs can teach you foundational skills and innovations techniques essential for any cuisine. And you will work hands-on with commercial-grade tools and fine ingredients in industry-equipped kitchens. At Le Cordon Bleu, you can learn the way to exciting opportunities in the food industry.
- Certificate in Le Cordon Bleu Culinary Arts
All about preparing, cooking and serving food.
- Associate of Applied Science Degree in Le Cordon Bleu Culinary Arts
Building on foundational training with more advanced courses and development of marketing, business and interpersonal skills that are helpful in the work place.
- Certificate in Le Cordon Bleu in Baking & Pastry
All about preparing, decorating and serving basic to advanced bakery goods.
- Associate of Applied Science Degree in Le Cordon Bleu in Baking & Pastry
Building on baking and pastry fundamentals with more advanced hands-on training and a well-rounded curriculum of management, business, and communication courses that can add to your value to your skills set, and help you prepare for opportunities in the work place.
Learn the Way™
- Train hands-on in industry-equipped kitchens.
- Work alongside chef instructors.
- Learn in a real restaurant setting.
- Make an investment in yourself at a tuition that’s more affordable than what you might find at another culinary school.
Continue on the culinary education pathway and advance with higher education.
Your Opportunity to Climb Higher
Le Cordon Bleu provides a pathway from essential foundation training to advanced culinary degrees.